Car Hire in Los Angeles Airport
We're Crazy about Car Hire at Los Angeles Airport!
Celebrity spotting in Los Angeles is a must, and what better way to do it than in a Rental Car. Pickup your car from LAX Airport and take the Freeways by the horns...literally! Beverly Hills, the LA Hills district is all a short distance away. You won't be disappointed with our huge selection of cars from Mustang, Chevrolet, Pontiac to Hybrids from suppliers such as Avis, Alamo, National, Enterprise - all the main players in the USA car rental market. LAX airport is your gateway to Los Angeles and a common first entry on your visit to the USA. With a population of over 4 million people the airport is a busy transport hub and a hive of activity. There are a large range of car rental suppliers when picking up your vehicle at LA Airport. Whether you're using your vehicle within Los Angeles itself or doing a roadtrip to Las Vegas, San Francisco, or through middle America we're sure to have a wide range of cars, vans and minibuses to suit your budget and requirement. Popular day trips around Los Angeles include visits to Santa Monica, and San Diego or a simple transport option to get the kids to Disneyland and Universal Studios. The city itself has lots of tourist options with Hollywood Boulevard and Beverly Hills among the standouts along with Movie Star spotting, and visits to the Theme Parks.
Location: Los Angeles AirportCode: LAX Airport
9000 Airport Blvd, Los Angeles, 900450000, Ca (search above to find more locations nearby)
Crazy Car Hire searches and compares all leading car rental suppliers such as Avis Car Hire Los Angeles Airport and Budget Car Rental, and other well known brands such as Thrifty Car Rental & Europcar to find you the best car rental deals in United States.
Its not easy finding last minute hire car deals & specials at cheap rates, going from one car rental website to the next, but with Crazy Car Hire there is no need as we present the deals all in 1 simple screen. We might be Crazy but we provide Low Cost Car Hire for most cities throughout the world.
You might know of some these well known Car Hire companies we deal with to get the best deals:
Why Rent with Us
- No Booking Fees.
- Free Cancellation (conditions apply).
- You will usually find the Cheapest Car Rental at Los Angeles Airport.
- Our large vehicle range includes Compact, Standard, Large, Wagons & Stationwagons, Luxury, SUV & 4WD & 4x4, Minibuses & Vans, Campervans & Motorhomes.
- You could save up to 40 percent on our best price rental cars at Los Angeles Airport.
- Send yourself a free car hire Los Angeles Airport quote.
- Need more information - contact our 24/7 customer support.
- Our Add-on services, including Los Angeles Airport rental car insurance, baby seats and boosters, GPS and One way car rental.
- Rent a Car at the airport or from hotel pickups, limosine services and transfers.
- The ability to reserve some cars without a deposit.
Hints & Tips
Lowest Rate Vehicles
The Cheapest Rental Cars in Los Angeles Airport and surrounding areas that our customers are securing are:
|Price per Day
Some more expensive vehicles for rent within the area at the moment are:
|Price per Day
Our most popular car rentals in this area are:
Ford Transit Passengervan
Around 45,000 people work at LAX which is roughly the size of 8 mid range airports. Terminal 1 itself is as big as Long Beach Airport.
Traffic around the airport can be heavy. Traffic jams are common in LA and getting in and out of the airport can be time consuming. The drive from LA Airport to Downtown Los Angeles depends on traffic. During off peak times the drive may be 25 minutes or up to 1 hour in peak periods. Ubers and Taxi's area a popular choice for locals. You can get the Metro Train from LAX to Downtown but this does require a shuttle bus and a change of trains. The good news is that it's relatively cheap.
- Century City (california)
- Beverly Hills (ca) Area
- Santa Monica Airport
- Los Angeles Airport
- Santa Monica
- Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Union Station
- Los Angeles Wilshire Boulevard
- Los Angeles
- Los Angeles -west
- Culver City
- Los Angeles S Figueroa Street
- Los Angeles West Manchester Blvd
- Los Angeles Wilshire Grand Hotel
- Los Angeles Nara Financial Center
- Santa Monica East Brentwood
- Redondo Beach
- Torrance Old Sepulveda Village
- Beverly Hills Westwood Blvd
- Santa Monica
Tours & Things to Do in Los Angeles
- Skip the Line: Front of Line Pass at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Romantic Huntington Harbor Private Gondola Ride
- Los Angeles Champagne Brunch Cruise
- Dearly Departed: The Tragic History Tour of Los Angeles
- VIP Experience at Universal Studios Hollywood
- Hollywood Walk of Fame CityPass
- J. Paul Getty Museum
- Six Flags Magic Mountain